Reality is a Realisation
O#o van Nieuwenhuijze, MSc, MD (c)
Independent Research Scientist
29 September 2004 08:06:26
Pointwise, the core realisation of O#o van Nieuwenhuijze, MSc, MD
- ‘Science’ is Dead (Science needs to be brought to life)
- Health Care is Sick (Health care needs to be healed)
- Humans are creators (Humans cannot be regarded as creatures)
- Earth is Paradise, by our making (Human Humanity)
1) Science is Dead
- Human being differs fundamentally from the being of a rock.
- This means that Classical Science, which was developed in a quest to understand inert invariant (dead) matter, does not apply for understanding living beings, i.a. humans.
- Classical science has an immense Blind Spot: it cannot deal with, thus not understand, Newness.
- As a consequence it cannot understand Freedom of Choice, the precise difference in what happens within a Rock, and living beings.
- Conventional Science thereby cannot understand Life, Love, Health and Consciousness.
- Classical Science can be considered a Science of Dead matter.
- Modern Physics has made immense progress, since the emergence of Classical Dead Science.
- In understanding the nature of matter, molecules, atoms and subatomic ‘particles’ were detected.
- Science changed from physics to Chemistry to Electromagnetism to Informatics.
- It is now clear that reality is composed of patterns of coherence, in phase space: Reality is composed on nothing, in coherence. Atoms are mainly void, patterns of coherence.
- The universe thereby is a void (phase space) in formation; and information is the main ingredient it is composed of.
- All of the universe therein is connected: never and nowhere have humans been separate from the development of the universe as a whole.
- It is conceptually and technically impossible for the human to be separate from the universe that we perceive.
- This means that the Outsider Observer does not exist.
- It also means that Objective Science does not exist.
- Science is based on scientists. And objective science is no more than subjective views, amalgamated into a conditional cultural collective conditioned consensus.
- This science offers no basis for understanding health and healing.
2) Health Care is Sick
- Modern Health care bases itself on the science of dead matter.
- The concepts, models, theories and technologies of Dead Science do not apply to Living Beings.
- They only apply, and only in part, to the material that human bodies are composed of.
- Human bodies are composed of and by living cells.
- Body materials are secreted by living cells.
- The symbiosis of simple cells led to the complex of our body as we know it.
- Health care needs to be based on this understanding: how cells interact with matter.
- Living cells operate on Freedom of Choice: they can change their internal phase state.
- As a result they can change their relationship with their context.
- As a result they can effectuate changes in the context.
- The fundamental property of life thereby is also the fundamental property of Creation.
- Living organisms are not creatures but creators.
- Living organisms are in part subject to the laws of Dead Matter: physics, chemistry, electromagnetism, and informatics.
- Living organisms are subject to these laws only to the extent that they can be regarded as objects. I.e. where they do not operate freedom of choice.
- Living beings differ fundamentally from inert material objects: the materials they are composed of, are all substrates of informatics.
- Modern Medicine, based on classical dead science, is obsolete. It too regards living beings as dead objects, because it believes that classical science describes the universe, including life.
- Classical Science does not describe life, love, health and consciousness.
- Modern medicine is obsolete; but it is but one of Humanity’s forms of healing.
- Modern medicine and other form of healing of anatomical states can deal well with classical (dead) aspects of our body.
- Ayurveda and other forms of healing of physiological processes can deal with the relativistic aspects of our body.
- Acupuncture and other forms of healing of electromagnetic bio-regulation can deal well with the probabilistic aspects of our being.
- Shamanism and other forms of information integrity healing can deal well with the integral field aspects of our being.
- This leads to the notion of Integral Health Care.
- Integral Health Care makes use of Somatic, Ayurveda, Acupuncture and Shamanic Healing, for healing Body, Mind, Soul and Spirit.
- Together they complement each other: the strengths of one form of healing correct and compensate, complement the weaknesses of another.
- Integral Healing allows for the integration of all forms of healing.
- Integral Healing shifts the balance of healing from palliation to cure to early detection to prevention.
- Integral Healing can be easily learned: it is based on the principles that created our bodies. We all have direct experience with this. We already know this, even if we do not know this.
- Integral Healing can be integral part of human living: from kindergarten through primary and secondary schools, everybody can learn to apply integral healing.
- As a result for all people, “healer heal thyself”, “Many Hands make Light Work”, …, “Prevention is better that Cure”, are actual facts.
- “Healing Health Care” requires the integration of all forms of healing
- “Bringing Science to Life” requires the application of this understanding in science.
3)Science is life science.
- What science described as the laws of nature, is a reflection of human realisation.
- Reality is thus a realisation.
- The laws of mind, expressed in the theories of science, are not laws of nature. They are principles of perception.
- Models of science are not real: they are structures of language
- Models of science are not true: they are constructs of consensus
- Reality is a realisation (See 1)
- Creatures are Creators (See 2)
- Living organisms, ‘Creatures’, have Freedom of Choice.
- Living being can choose to change their internal state.
- By changing their inner state, they change their relationship to their context.
- By changing their relationship to their context, they change the context they live in.
- “Adaptation” is two-sided always.
- Adaptation is interfacing: by adaptation we change the interface of/with our context.
- Living beings live ‘on edge’: in part they live in material matter; in part they live beyond it.
- Understanding this, is the basis for and of healing.
- Life is an interfacing feature: it takes place in the realm of dimensional transitions. (This requires a separate description.)
- Life is in interaction with our context.
- This means that life is interfacing: response-ability.
- Reality is not an object, but a system; the same holds for realisation.
- Human beings can heal health care, bring science to life, and heal the world.
- Human beings have harmed the world, severely, because they chose to believe that the universe is composed of Dead Matter. Even their own bodies were regarded as such as a result.
- The universe has four core dimensions: Space, Time, Energy and Consciousness. All operate together.
- Consciousness is the understanding that Reality is but a Realisation; and that the universe is a manifestation of information.
- Humans too are a manifestation of information.
- Human creatures are creators, and thus apply freedom of choice, in a universe that is innately integrate.
- By learning to understand the response-ability in living, human will automatically apply the principles of healing; and human life on Earth will he healthy and healing for the planet.
4) Planting Paradise
- This understanding can be applied:
“Planting Paradise” describes this concept as a project.
- Planting Paradise.org is example of the application of this realisation.
- Planting Paradise is separately described there.